Siloam is a nonprofit community based organization specializing in an integrated approach to HIV care. Complementing traditional medicine, our programs and services focus on the whole person–mind, body, and spirit.
Some of these services are particularly geared to those who are HIV positive, while other programs are open to family, friends, and those who provide services to the HIV/AIDS community. Siloam offers a safe, caring, hope-filled environment for anyone living with or affected by the disease.
What We Do
- provide support through counseling
- increase self-esteem
- improve adherence to medical, nutritional, and mental protocols
- increase relaxation and reduce stress
- support through group sessions
- improve overall wellness
- During inclement weather, Siloam follows the Philadelphia School District’s decisions on closure.